Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

TGIF Again!


Friday is always a relaxing day for me. Sleeping for a long time, exploring the city, Chatting to friends, Reading something, tiring something new and experiencing the local life are the parts of my Friday schedule. Unfortunately I could not attend to the AIESEC conference as I have to engage with some work this weekend.

I woke up around 11.45 a.m. as every Friday, after a very good sleep. We had lunch at home as Aunty offered us some nice Sri Lankan food made with Sri Lankan curry powder. After few hours spending online and for office work, Sachi, Akila, Jeewani and I got ready to go to City Centre. Harshani, who lives close by offered us a life to the place. It was around 5 p.m. when we left home.
The whole time was full of fun, laughing, playing games and shopping. The game zone at City centre was awesome. Well initially we were lost without knowing what to do, but then started having fun. Had KFC at the food court and then went shopping. It was raining outside when we started walking back home, but not for a long time. We walked back home while listening to Sachi’s horror stories and Jeewani’s ghost stories. Then again few hours at home having an awesome dinner secretly coz we did not want aunty and uncle to wake up in the midnight and scream for us getting late. Lol. Anyway the plan got caught as aunty woke up suddenly but after we finished having a superb dinner time. Anyway last night was full of fun with Sachi, Akila and Jeewani.


I bought a Sony Cyber-shot digi cam from City Centre. Always wanted to buy a small cam, as I need it badly. Well hope that this will be enough to take capture some nice moments, till I buy my professional camera soon. 


No comments: