Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

AIESEC in Bahrain



The first thing I did when I came to Bahrain was trying to get in touch with AIESEC in Bahrain. I sent a mail to Ines, MCVP TM and the elect MCP,  replied at the next moment. We met at Costa Coffee at Adliya and had a very long chat on many topics. It was very interesting to know an AIESECer anywhere in the world as you find many things in common to discuss. Ines Baricevic, a Croatian from AIESEC Slovenia is in Bahrain from August 2010.


AIESEC in Bahrain is still very young and has a long way to go. Yes, there will be many practical difficulties when you run the organization, but I hope that Ines will do a great job. Another interesting thing was to find that one of my client is in the BOA of AIESEC.

I’m planning to participate to NatCo 2011 which will be held from 9th to 12th Feb and get to know more and more friends. All the best AIESEC in Bahrain!
Find AIESEC in Bahrain in Facebook 
Watch AIECEC in Bahrain on YouTube

No comments: