Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

How difficult is your life?

Life is very strange indeed. It is always with ups and downs. Sometimes it’s fair, sometimes it’s not. When you get things easily in life, definitely you will lose a lot too. If you have money, you don’t have happiness. If you have happiness, you don’t have money. If you have love, you may not see that. If you are good in your job, may be you are alone in life.

That is life and we have to accept it as it is. We might complain about what we don’t have in our lives as we can’t see what exactly we have. I used to do that a lot but not anymore. I’m glad that what I have got in my life. I have lost so many things may be because I deserve better in future.

I read this quote once but I don’t remember who has said it.
 “We always say that the life is very difficult. But, Compared to what?”


Nothing is easy in this world. Do you think living the day today life is easy? Leaving the loved once is easy? Studding is easy? Earning and spending is easy? Having a child or becoming a parent is easy? Being happy is easy? Nothing is easy. Everything has its own difficulties and problems. So we cannot find anything easy to compare our lives with and say that this is very difficult that the other. We just have to accept the life as it is and look in to the ways of achieving the best out of what we have.
Picture Source

No comments: